Monday, December 11, 2006

Merry Christmas!



I broke down and took the baby to JC Penny's to get his picture taken. Chris was convinced that he would catch a cold from the shag carpet in the studio. It went well except for the fact that I scheduled the appointment for noon which is right when Anders gets fed. This was the best picture and I think that he is actually looking at me holding the bottle which I was giving to him in between pictures. He does have a look of anticipation on his face. We did all come down with colds a little while later....

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anders is so darling. I can't you got such a good shot considering his age, and of course, considering it was food time!

Anonymous said...

Anders is so darling. I can't believe you got such a good shot considering his age, and of course, considering it was food time!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful picture of Ander's first Christmas. From a grateful Grandpa.

David Cho said...

Wonderful. Did you even imagine thise this time last year?

ShackelMom said...

What fun, and what a little cutie! Look like a jolly little elf! Sorry about the colds... ack!

Luke said...

too cute!~

Anonymous said...

Too Cute :):)! Is that the little outfit I sent a while back? He looks darling in it. I'm so sorry about the colds...his second one in just a short time..it is that time of year when the "bugs" seem to flourish. Hope all are well by now. Love you bunches!!

Mom (Grandma) "J"

Unknown said...

This picture seriously couldn't be any cuter!

Erin said...

His little expressive hands and happy gaze are precious!