Sunday, April 09, 2006

O.K. I'm finally buckling down and following through with "the questionnaire" I've been tagged with. I was tagged by Ariana, Heidi, Erin and Rachel (by e-mail). So, I had to give in!

Five jobs I've had in my life: Frozen yogurt server, pre-school teacher, Rubber stamp assembler, audiologist assistant and now hair stylist.

Four movies I can watch over and over again: Mary Poppins, Shadowlands, It's a Wonderful Life, When Harry Met Sally.

Four places I have lived: Good 'Ol Whittier, Saskatewan Canada, La Habra, and Now a different location in La Habra!

Four TV shows I love to watch: The Dog whisperer, Extreme Makeover Home edition, South Park, and OF COURSE 24!

Four places I have been on vacation: Denver Colorado, Washington D.C, Banff B.C, recently Big Sur.
Four web sites I visit daily: Favorite family and friend blogs, Yahoo mail, Baby Center, and....that's about it unless I google something interesting.

Four of my favorite foods: Homemade tacos, cottage cheese, rootbeer floats, homemade bread. Oh and orange juice and peanut butter toast.

Four places I would rather be right now: Anywhere on vacation, with my husband, at the beach, is it morbid to say heaven? Because from what I know it's going to be pretty good.

Four people I'm tagging - Cousins Nathan, Joy, David, and brother-in-law Jim.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, a rootbeer float sounds amazing right now....

Gretchen said...

Oh yeah, I've been craving those and I just realized that I had better nip that one in the bud. I'll probably have one once a week. =)

David Cho said...

You live in La Habra? Fellow OC resident. Yes rootbeer floats sound great, and I might just go get one.