Monday, August 14, 2006

One of my favorite after bath pictures of Anders looking quite sweet.
Last Friday was the official due date of Anders birth and it's been fun to see how he is starting to change and grow each day. It seems like just in the past week he has been able to focus more and is starting to smile at the right times. Chris and I are enjoying each phase and trying to take in each new moment as it comes.
My sister Erin is visiting from Texas this week and she came bearing a very thoughtful and much loved gift. The quilt that Anders is so happily cuddled up to in his moses basket was put together by Erin and her hubby Jim. I love the fact that it was home made and I am sure that this will be a favorite of his as he grows.

3 comments:

David Cho said...

Hey handsome man!

Anonymous said...

I love looking at all the pictures of his progress! He's so dear! The blanket is darling and he looks so cozy in it! Thanks for sharing with all of us!

Unknown said...

SOO adorable! He just keeps getting cuter and sweeter...