Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Last week Ariana, Kristy Caver and I decided to get together to chat and see how the babies react to each other. Actually I think that these pictures are from the last time we met but there should be one up from last week soon. They are getting more interested in each other as they get bigger but they are still just learning that they exist let alone OTHER babies! The top picture is Amelia, James and Anders. Below is a picture of the cousins (second cousins?) looking at Ariana.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Thanks for all of these pictures! This one of Amelia and Anders is so cute! It's fun to think of them all interacting with each other.

Unknown said...

Thanks for posting these-- how fun! If you give me your e-mail, I will send you the latest ones I took with Kristy's camera.