Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Well, the time has come to blog again. I've been avoiding it for a few reasons; my camera is in Chris' car and we keep forgetting to bring it upstairs, I'm busy living and I have a hard time sitting down and writing about my life when I should be living it and lastly my mind is beginning to feel like mush from too much 24 and American Idol.
At the moment Chris has that bad cold/flu that has been going around lately. My sister Heidi and her family in Dallas are just getting over it and it seems like most people I talk to have had it. So far I've dodged it and Anders only has a slight cold but nothing too bad. Hopefully that's how it will stay!
Anders has been growing alot lately. He's eating three meals of veggies or fruit (compliments of Gerber) a day as well as his regular formula. This morning I felt something sharp on his bottom gum and I'm assuming that all the fussing and squirming is paying off. Thank goodness for teething tablets!
He has been a blast to play with as all of his light bulbs come on and he is really enjoying his world now. We'll be buying another piece of plastic in the form of a high chair within the next couple of days and it will add to the collection of bright un-breakable items that we are building piece by piece. Kind of like an art collection.... except alot less valuable and not as asthetic.
Chris and I are doing well. We are looking forward to going out to dinner tonight to celebrate our first Valentines as a married couple. We're dropping Anders off at the church nursery for two hours of free babysitting. =) It should be fun despite Chris' cold.


Happy Valentines Day everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good to hear from you again, GG...via the blog; since I do hear from you on the phone. :) I'm glad to hear that Anders is getting a tooth - maybe he'll feel better soon! That is great about the free 2 hour babysitting at Granada! Enjoy your Valentine's evening!
- Erin (having trouble with blogger sign-ins since I had to switch to the NEW Blogger...)