Thursday, April 10, 2008

The bottom picture was taken early one morning while Anders was watching Sesame Street. That is a favorite in the morning and I don't mind him watching it too often. He loves "melmo" and he LOVES it when I count. Sometimes when he isn't listening to me I start counting and he comes running! (I'm totally that mom who's like "OK! 1....2....3.....!" A little bit annoying but pretty effective.

The top picture is just another bit of evidence for later when Anders is complaining about having to go to another golf lesson. We'll just pull this picture out and remind him that he told us what his destiny was at 22 months. We are amused that he is so crazy about a sport that is so slow moving and precise. He will watch the golfers and then try the stance and movements. It's pretty funny.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Friar Tuck said...

Sounds like he is the next tiger woods.