Tuesday, June 17, 2008

A few more pictures that I liked from recent events. The bottom picture is with my Grandma Cox at Aunt Mary's and cousin Katie's Grad party. Anders was fidgety and grumpy much of the afternoon and it took alot to get this picture. The top two are just favorites of our weekend with Chris' dad. The highlight for Anders and the guys was a Sunday afternoon at a local miniuture golf course. I realized again that I don't particularly like that activity so at about the 15th hole I retreated to the much cooler arcade to buy us all water and to avoid sun stroke. Anders had the time of his life and was red, sweaty and not ready to leave at the end.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Will De Hart said...

What Gretchen? Your not a golfer? I'm shocked. It's fun to see Anders in full wigglemania. I'm wondering if Anders will be a phenomenal golfer when he grows up. With all the encouragement and genetic heritage, I think he might be.

Right now as I write this we are having a fabulous lightning storm.

Thanks for the pictures.