Tuesday, June 24, 2008



Tomorrow is Anders Two year old birthday. We celebrated in style on Saturday in over 100 degree weather. Everything was Thomas the Train and we had a bubble machine which was a BIG hit! It was fun to see Anders playing with some of the friends that came and of course it's always special to see him with Grandparents and Great Grandparents.
I had fun making the cupcakes and using a special food coloring spraypaint. We had to keep them at home in the fridge until the last minute because it was so hot we were afraid they would melt before the party. It ended up being a really fun day despite the heat.

We have also enjoyed having Chris' mom here for the week. I didn't get many pictures of our time together on my camera so this is the best picture that I have of Grandma J and Anders! Tomorrow we head off to Disneyland for the day. What I'm really looking forward to is Friday when I get to drive out of town and join some friends in Palm Springs for a girls weekend!

3 comments:

Erin said...

Thanks for the pictures! I see everyone has rosy cheeks from the heat! Happy Birthday Anders, from Uncle Jim, Auntie Erin and "Baby Garrett." :)

Unknown said...

Looks like fun, wish we could have been there! We sing "Happy Birthday" to Anders on an almost-daily basis, so I hope some of those vibes made it his way! And your bangs look really cute, too!

Laura Ellen said...

We had fun at the birthday party! Cute pictures! How was Disneyland?