Sunday, March 18, 2007

Friday afternoon was spent hanging out down in Balboa beach. The weather has been so pleasant that we had to get outdoors to enjoy it. Anders didn't really mind the hat and he loved the breeze just as much as we did. That evening we drove from Newport beach to Temecula to visit our good friends John and Annie. It took us about two hours to get there but it was rewarded with a wonderful Sushi dinner at one of there favorite restaurants.
Anders got lots of kisses that day!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

How sweet! It looks so lovely and Anders' outfit is precious! Glad you had such a nice day.

Erin said...

Who can resist such an adorable dimpled arm like that?? :)

Anonymous said...

So glad you took advantage of the shore. I love the salty beach air, blue sky and sea. Great place for a cheap date. ie frugal. Love you three. Dad

Grandma Seelye said...

I love Anders little outfit! Glad you had a nice day away.

Anonymous said...

What a treat to share your day vicariously through my computer!! :) Anders just looks sweeter and more adorable in each photo you post. I can't wait till you visit to get my hands on him! :) Thank you for dressing him in the little outfit I sent so that I could see him in it... you know how to put a smile on my face!! Love You Bunches, Grandma "J"

Anonymous said...

Hi again dear, we'll see you when we get back from Texas! Have a good week. Love you all...

Friar Tuck said...

Very cute

Anonymous said...

Hi G...Shannon here...greetings from South Africa! rec'd your voicemail in my VOIP internet site...nice to hear your voice =) now, while here in Africa another 5 months, am wondering if I can get your current email address (mine is still the same) &/or cell phone no. for texting...would love to catch up! luv feeling that i can keep up with your life thru this blog..thank u my california friend...