Wednesday, April 11, 2007

It has been a while since I posted! We have been busy as usual with parenting, work, trying to keep up with the house, Easter, and much more. I was going back over some of my old posts and realized how much my energy level has changed since I've had Anders. I find myself being much less creative and a lot more utilitarian. I now post for the sole purpose of sharing Anders growth with family that can't see him regularly. And of course for the interested friends and family around here as well!

I look forward to the future (not sure when) blogs that branch out from baby life. Of course there will always be plenty of pictures of the little ones because I can't quite get away from being proud of "my young".... Speaking of which I'll be posting some new pictures very soon.

5 comments:

David Cho said...

Look forward to your posts. Yeah, I suppose it will be nice to branch out from all baby all the time.

Friar Tuck said...

My sister's twins are 3 now, and my mom keeps saying, "You sound tired or you look tired."

My sis is like...yeah...I work full time and have twin boy toddlers, what do you expect?

ShackelMom said...

I think for most of us, our blogs are about our lives, and so, when a baby is a major part of your life, of course that is reflected in the blog. It would be wierd if you wrote and rarely refered to your darling boy, right? I imagine that your writing accurately reflects your life, and that's great!

Gretchen said...

That is true Aunt Luanne. I see it as at this point in my life I am so consumed with parenting it's hard to write about anything else. I don't think there is anything wrong with it, I just want to branch out a bit... eventually. As life changes and we're able to become more and more mobile and Anders enjoys things more, then that will probably happen. =0)

Unknown said...

I hear ya', Gretchen. Sometimes I don't blog, since I don't feel like I have much to say besides BABY BABY BABY. I'd like to think that non-parents are interested and can still relate to me, but sometimes I have my doubts...