Thursday, July 12, 2007

Erin and I were talking on the phone today and started recalling stories about growing up. We lived on a pretty busy street and there was always something happening from crazy people walking by (backwards) to loud fighting neighbors to accidents right in front of our house. We had cruisers blasting their loud bass stereos that would go by at all hours of the night and cop cars that would bust them. We would talk to people as they walked by and I remember that I struck up an acquaintance with a lady who collected cans really early in the morning. I would try to run out to the front yard to catch her when she walked by. I thought we really had a great friendship!
As Erin and I were recalling these stories we decided to start a blog with some of the experiences we had growing up in our house. Some of them will involve life on Beverly Blvd. and some will go beyond the border of our little picket fence oasis.
Here is the Link to picketfencestories.blogspot.comLink.

2 comments:

David Cho said...

Sounds great, but why a separate blog?

Gretchen said...

The real question is, why not another blog? =0)
We just wanted to dedicate a seperate blog to stories from me and my sisters.