Thursday, July 05, 2007





We had a great night last night watching fireworks at La Habra High school. Chris and I got to the stadium a little before 5:00 when the gates opened. We got a perfect spot right near the back for a speedy getaway! We (and Anders) were really glad to have my parents join us around 6:30. Anders loved the loud band that played most of the night and he clapped constantly. The fireworks were a little traumatizing but we made it through them! We'll see if another year helps that or makes it worse! I can't wait to see him really enjoy the excitement of fireworks.

I was relieved that the weather wasn't as bad as the anticipated 100 degree forecast. It was actually a little overcast part of the time which helped alot! We have been having some uncomfortably hot days with some humidity which is kind of unusual for L.A. It makes me glad that I don't live in Florida or some other wet and soggy place.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Chris and Gigi and Anders. Robin and I had a wonderful time with you last night. Great music, time together and fireworks. Thanks for inviting us. Dad