Friday, August 24, 2007

Well, I haven't posted much lately because we have been busy. My camera has been on low battery so I'm finally charging it to get some new pictures taken. Anders is getting so big and grown up and is looking more like a kid than a baby now. His hair is filling in so much and we are going to give him his first real haircut tomorrow if my schedule allows. I realized he needed one when I noticed a "bad boy tail" growing in. That's gotta go.
Some of the new things that he as been doing are saying "bye bye" although it sounds more like "ba ba" and he only says it when he wants not when the time is right. He also has hit the stage where he realizes what his muscles can do and he will clench everything up and his face gets all red. We call it "strong man". Today he discovered that his middle finger can "snap" at the knuckle and he spent a good five minutes with one hand up in the air "snapping" his finger up and down and watching with intensity. It was pretty funny to watch and Chris and I watched out of the corner of our eyes trying not to let him know he was being watched.
I'll post some more pictures soon. Probably of his first hair cut.

No comments: