Sunday, September 09, 2007

This week has been a big one with the addition of Garrett James Barnes to our family. Anders also had his first half day at day care which was a little hard for me and alot of fun for him. The only down side is that he now has the stomach flu and I'm hoping that this is not a regular side effect of day care. I knew that he would get sick more than when he was home with me all of the time, but come on, the first day that he goes he comes home with the flu?!

Last month Chris and I decided that it might be a good idea for me to try and build up my clientele by working two more half days a week. I've been working Wednesday and Saturday which has been great but we would like to be a bit more aggressive in some debt repayment and maybe relieve some of the financial stress that we've been under. (we've really been under it!). So we figured that we'd try it and see if it makes any sense in the long run or if my working just pays for extra work costs and day care. At that point I would just go back to the two full days again and get to be with Anders more which is my main desire. So, we'll see how it goes!

3 comments:

Will De Hart said...

I hope Anders feels better soon. Half of my class was sick this morning. I've been battling a sinus headache myself. Well such is the nature of the school year. I pray your clientele really perks up.

Unknown said...

Aww, poor baby. At least he is having a good time with the other kids. I hope this new plan works out well for you guys!

Luke said...

Hey Gg! Was nice seeing you earlier today. (c: Hope this works out with the extra work time! Nothing like a bit of a immune system bulking up through fights, right? How very boy-ish. (c: