Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Quick update on my last blog. We didn't see anyone famous but we saw a lot of paparazzi wandering around looking for famous people to harass! Later in the evening I was looking at an entertainment site and I saw Kelsey Gramer (s)? on camera in the parking lot where we were parked earlier in the day. Although we go to Malibu every week it is rare to see someone famous. I'm sure I wouldn't recognize anyone if I bumped into them in Starbucks.

On another note the weather today is MUCH cooler and I have all of the windows open to let the cool air in. At the moment I am looking out the window at the sky and it looks like we may get some drizzle at some point! It would be nice if we had some spring-like days before summer truly sets in!

3 comments:

Friar Tuck said...

You talk about malibu and all I think about is Malibu's most wanted

Gretchen said...

Ha Ha, I remember seeing that quite some time ago! So silly and funny!

Heidi said...

I love all the photos of Anders and Gma and Gpa. He is such the only grandchild in California. Life with Gma and Gpa is like a jungle gym that belongs to him alone.