Tuesday, May 06, 2008

(I'm having trouble posting pictures so I'll do a couple of posts without writing just pictures)



Today we had a fun visit with Kristy and James Caver. We all went to the Santa Ana Science Museum where they have a big dinosaur exhibit. The play yard was a huge hit although Anders loved the weather and other exhibits in the main area as well. He especially liked one with a bunch of balls that would fall from the top onto various tracks and slide down. He and James seemed to hit it off better than they have before mostly because they are a little older now and can actually play together!



Of course I had fun visiting with Kristy as usual. I'm hoping to get a Disneyland pass sometime soon so that Anders and I can have another fairly inexpensive activity to do during the week. Most of my friends have passes including Kristy so we'd have plenty of company.
He is free until three so we are going to try and take advantage of that this year!

2 comments:

Erin said...

I like his big boy haircut! That sounds like a lot of fun, and Disneyland would be great too.

Anonymous said...

Like his haircut and the pictures are darling!
We've had Disneyland passes 3 times over the years. Lots of fun!
Aunt G