Sunday, January 08, 2006

It is time to write again.
When I wrote the post about having had so much change in my life over the years and never really feeling settled, I had no idea how much change was coming, and how that change would "settle" me forever.

The long and short of it is that on March 4 of this year I will be Mrs. Christopher Jensen and as of sometime in August I will be a mother. Even writing this is a bit surreal. It has been sinking in over the past month and it will take a while to really understand the weight of everything.
I am so excited to marry Chris. We have had a bit of an up and down relationship since we met but it always come back to how much we love each ther. We truly enjoy each other and we are ready for what life hands us. It's been a bit of a crash course in grace, repentance, and faith and It's good. I see God's goodness and redemption and I look forward to seeing how He continues to walk with us and show us what's next.
I'll be writing again in the midst of wedding planning... there will probably be alot to write about!

4 comments:

ShackelMom said...

Finally a blog entry! We are excited about your upcoming wedding! Yes, grace and redemption, we can't do without it. Those are the discoveries that bring us humble maturity and joy. :-) What amazing year this will be!

Unknown said...

Go Summer Mamas!

David Cho said...

Wow, that is a lot of things coming your way.

Keep writing! Happy new year.

Friar Tuck said...

Congrats