Thursday, March 02, 2006

I'm on the marriage train and it's stopping for nothing!!!!

Just a quick note so that my blog won't feel too neglected. The day after tommorrow I am getting married! I have such crazy feelings right now about all of the changes in my life. Mostly there is a feeling of dis-attatchment. Like I'm doing all the motions and there is all this crazy commotion around me and it is because of me and Chris and yet I can't wrap my head around it. Very surreal.

Tonight, my wonderful cousin-in-law Heather and my cousin Ariana threw me a great bachelorette party. Actually the day started with getting nails done, running much needed errands, a tea/lunch with my mom, sisters, grandma's and Chris' mom and aunt, a quick nap (didn't sleep), dinner with the sisters, and straight on to the party. Tomorrow holds, marriage license pick-up, shoe search, ring sizing, hair appointment, laundry, packing, and last but not least the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner. Chris' schedule is just as hectic if not more so.
And straight on to the wedding and a much needed honeymoon! I'm sure we will crash when it's all over.

I may post some pictures for the benefit of some family members who won't be able to make it. They will really be missed!

4 comments:

ShackelMom said...

We would have loved to be a part of this happy occasion! Best wishes to you both! Love and hugs from Aunt Luanne and Uncle Ed! Welcome to our big, crazy family, Chris! :-)

Friar Tuck said...

Congrats and God Bless.

Nathan said...

I look forward to seeing some photos. We wish we could have been there. Big time.

David Cho said...

Congratulations, future Mrs.