Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Here are a few pictures from today. Aunt Gretchen and Heather stopped by this morning to visit. I gave Anders his first real bath at home tonight instead of the wet wipe swipe that I do at night. He was a bit overwelmed by it all. The one thing he really enjoyed was getting his head washed. After it was all done I combed his hair with a very soft toothbrush. Quite a big day for him! We also had the home health care nurse come and do a check up on him. So far, since he's come home he has gained about 5 ounces. We were pretty relieved to hear that. All that milk is paying off!!




6 comments:

David Cho said...

Awwww, how precious.

So you have an aunt named Gretchen?

Friar Tuck said...

how cute!

annie said...

Hi Gretchen,
I don't know if you remember me, but I am a friend of Ariana's and I met you at her baby shower. ( i had my son, johnny with me) Congratulations on your sweet boy. What a trooper! I can't believe how alert he looks in the pictures. I am so glad you guys have him home. Enjoy each day!

Anonymous said...

Gretchen,

Anders is such a beautiful little baby. He's just so perfect looking! And I love the name! I'm so glad to see that you and he are doing well and that he is progressing in his health. Our prayers are with you all.

Unknown said...

I am impressed to see his little eyes open so wide-- he looks very alert! The laundry basket is a great idea for moving him around the house.

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... » » »