Saturday, November 18, 2006

Hello Grandma and Grandpa Jensen, I just wanted to show you that I'm growing and I'm a very happy and contented baby.... most of the time. Sometimes mom props up my bottle so that she can get something done. She keeps checking on me even though I'm a big boy and can drink my own bottle without all her help.
I like sitting up and looking at bright toys but I keep falling forward because I want to taste the toys and I haven't mastered the use of my hands yet. I know that I have hands and I often have them clasped together because it feel kind of nice.

One of my favorite things is playing with daddy when mommy's at work. We have a really good time together and he's very good at making sure I get a big bottle of milk every few hours or when I start chewing on my fist. Today we played a really fun game. He would hold me up in the air and then bounce me onto his tummy. I laughed a lot and even tried telling him how much fun I was having.
Anyways, I can't wait to see you at Christmas and I love the little outfits you sent me. I especially like the socks that look like tennis shoes.
I hope you have a nice Thanksgiving. I'm hoping for a taste of turkey but I don't think mommy will let me yet. Maybe daddy will slip me some mashed potatoes.



4 comments:

Friar Tuck said...

lots and lots of pics on the baby blog. Which is very cool. Also wish we heard a little bit more about how you are doing occassionally too though

Anonymous said...

Robin said you had some new pics of Anders. It is fun to see him hold his head up. What a happy baby. You guys are sure good parents. Love, Dad.

Anonymous said...

So cute! We loved baby sitting him!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Gretchen, what a blessing the 3 of you are in my life!! :) I haven't been on my computer for a couple of weeks(was out of town for 9 days) but what a joy to see how BIG he has grown and how MUCH he is changing.I can't wait to see all of you at Christmas...I feel that I'm missing SO much living across the world from you.
Love, Hugs & Blessings, Mom J