Monday, November 27, 2006




Rain rain beautiful rain!


We are finally getting some weather that feels like fall. It has been one of the hottest falls this year with the temperatures getting up to the 90's on some days. My favorite time of year is Fall so it was so fun to wake up to the sound of rain on the tree outside our window.
It's 10:30 here and our day is just starting to get moving. Last night I stayed up late doing laundry and ironing clothes to get us ready for a trip to Dallas tomorrow. We're flying out in the early afternoon and there is a lot to get together since we are traveling with a baby.
I have two sisters that live near Dallas so it's going to be great to visit and catch up on the time we have missed.
Although we are extremely excited about seeing my sisters and their families, we aren't going out there for that purpose. The last couple of weeks Chris has been sending out resumes to different companies that he is interested in. Up until now he has been working as an independent contractor doing audio engineering. He's done pretty well but it's always a bit scary if work gets slow. So, he has been interviewing with a couple of companies and one of those is in Dallas.
We'll find out more about this job and if it's a good fit, how stable it would be etc.... by Wednesday.
We are open to change but it is crazy to pick up and leave the place that has all of our friends most of my family and everything we know. I'm still processing the reality that we could possibly move if this job is the right one. I would love being near my sisters, it would be great to have cousins nearby for Anders, and we could by a house.... there really are benefits to living in TX.
So, we'll know by the time we get home on Saturday. I'm sure there will be a blog about it soon.
Until then pray for us if you think about it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi you three. Gretchen you are a good writer. I once read that good writers write like they talk. I think you do that well! Thanks for the new pics. Love, Dad