Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Today is a good day because.... ba ba ba baaaa! We are getting our apartment sprayed for ants!!! As some of you know, last year was a bad year for ants. I was constantly finding trails around my house and it didn't help that Anders was just learning to feed himself and food would get dropped. It seemed like no matter how clean my kitchen was they would find some random crumb and attack it with all of their special forces.
The last couple of weeks I have been finding little ants out looking for something to feast on. In the past few days I have had some major frenzy's and so I decided that I won't live like I did last year. So we are vacating the house for the day maybe the night depending on how toxic the poison is and I'll be crossing my fingers that it really gets 'em! Right now I'm waiting for the poison sprayer guy to get here and I'll have fun showing him exactly where the ants are coming from!
I'll write an update on this subject when I find out if it really works.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I hope you have a better year without ants!! Glad you could come hang out over here while the poison did it's work! It was great to see you and Anders when we got home from work!

Laurel said...

I hope you were able to deal with your ant issue. Ants do not belong in ones home. Although, put them in their natural (i.e. outside) environment and they're really interesting to watch. They work in such a straight line.