Monday, March 24, 2008


Here are a few egg hunting pictures. It went pretty well except for the fact that Anders thought that all of the Easter eggs were balls and wanted to throw whatever he found.

The day was pleasant and Anders had fun until I slammed his index finger in the car door. He also got a scratch on his cheek form an offending rose bush. The finger wasn't broken just sore and he seems to recover pretty quickly from most injuries which is good because they are happening more often nowadays.


He did love the ham and sweet potatoes and he tried one of the Cheetos this morning but didn't feel to sure about them. The chocolate will have to be enjoyed by mom and dad until next year.
Chris and I really enjoyed this Easter. It was laid back and we were able to get naps! We had fun dyeing Easter eggs on Saturday night (mostly after Anders was in bed). And we were able to spend some quality time together as a family, not just in the car like most Sunday's.


I hope that you all had a good holiday as well!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

ShackelMom said...

Such nice pictures! Yes, Anders does love to throw anything round! It was so fun getting to know him a bit! I can just picture him finding an egg, saying "Ball!" and throwing it 4 yards with an enthusiastic pitch! :-)

Anonymous said...

Oh yes! It was such a nice and fun day!I found several eggs out in the garden this morning! Finders keepers! Love Grandma

Laura Ellen said...

Fun pictures. You look so pretty in the picture of you and Anders. I'll be out of blog touch for a while, but I'll be back.

Unknown said...

So cute! I definitely felt a tinge of sadness when I saw the pictures-- I'd always thought my kids would get to do the hunt at Grandma's. I'm glad at least Anders got to-- and he's in good company with all the bumps, bruises and scratches, what a rough stage of life!