Sunday, March 09, 2008

Last night was a small celebration for my grandma's 80th birthday. Although we are missing a huge amount of family my Aunt Luanne was flown in from the Philippines by my Grandpa to surprise Grandma! It was such a surprise for her and it was so good to spend time with my Aunt.
The first picture is of Aunt Luanne and Luke who is the youngest of her Seven children and the only one who is still in town. The rest of the family was truly missed.













Anders had alot of fun playing with everyone especially Luanne!
















Grandma got some really sweet cards and one of her gifts was a digital picture frame which Uncle Kirk had already loaded up with alot of family pictures.

















Here is a picture of Grandma, Luanne, Robin and Gretchen. (sorry aunt G. about the picture!)

4 comments:

Nathan said...

hi gretchen!

I'm not able to view the photos- not sure if it is just me or tech. difficulties with your blog.

carol

Gretchen said...

The photos suddenly went missing. I'm not sure what happened!

Erin said...

Thanks for putting them up again! I really wanted to see them! ;)

Luke said...

thanks for putting these up, gg! (c: it was so much fun. and great to see you and your red-headed kiddo.