Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Day three of blogging....

The last couple of weeks here in So Cal have been pretty darn hot. It takes me back to being a kid and laying on the floor in our un-airconditioned house, in front of a fan, and staring up at the ceiling. My mom and sisters and I, would pass the time talking about silly things like, what it would be like to walk on the ceiling, stepping over the lights and the cross beams. Summers were REALLY exciting at our house.

The reminiscent feeling was brought on by the fact that the air con was broken for the second day today at the salon. Luckily there was a bit of a warm breeze, so we opened up the doors and had just a little relief. Our manager wet towels with cold water for us to drape around our necks. We all looked like we had just finished a day at the gym....
Despite the heat I love the feeling that summer brings. Long slightly cooler evenings, little snippets of sunny freedom outside, swimming, picnics, fresh fruit, bright fresh mornings....ahhhh summer.

Eventually, I will be able to navigate this site a bit better and put up some links and pictures that I find interesting. Until then I'll just talk my little heart out about whatever comes into my mind. So until next time.........................

No comments: