Wednesday, August 10, 2005


A couple of snippets from the family vacation.



We went to Ventura for three nights and had a really relaxing and special time together as family. I probably could have gone for two more nights but it wasn't meant to be.

The first Pic is of Madeline with the furby that I bought on a whim thinking it woud be a fun time killer for the kids. It really turned out to be a bit of a pain and we all spent time telling the furby "I love you furby" and "hey furby, how are you?" and then trying to look up the furbish words that he would say. It got a bit tedious after while.



This picture was just two cute to leave out. Our little sam and "aunty Erin" having a special little moment before we all left to go home.


Some of the highlights were

1. digging a very large and deep sand fort at the beach. (thanks Jim and Erin) And seeing the kids revel in it.
2. Abby losing one of her front teeth
3. getting a chance to read my 'Harry Potter' book.
4. sleeping on a very comfy air mattress.
5. sitting around the camp fire and at night.


3 comments:

David Cho said...

Cute family :)

Gretchen said...

Yeah, a furby. When I saw it I was surprised because I thought they were gone for good. =)
When they were popular I really wanted one just to see how it worked but never got around to owning one. Now I'm an adult and I can do whatever I want! So I asserted my adult will and.... got a furby.


It's now in my trunk....

Heidi said...

Hi Gretch, I copied your campout photos onto my blog. I hope you don't mind. It really made my blog look more interesting.