Monday, August 01, 2005

For Ellie, Here are some pictures of Bubba. I heard you liked chincillas. =)

For everyone else
, as much as I think Bubba is the cutest thing around I won't be putting pictures of him up everyday. I know you are all soooo disappointed...Oh well....





Top - Actual size of sqirmy chin.
I found that by holding him this way he can't jump away so fast.

Left
- favorite hiding place. (favorite box to chew)

Below
- The nice thing about chinchillas is that they can be potty trained. Despite his dignity I had to get one picture.

3 comments:

David Cho said...

Nice way of posting pictures. You got it down really well.

I don't remember the last time I touched a chincilla. Why did you name him Bubba?

Gretchen said...

Thank You! =)
My helpful cousin Luke spent some time yesterday walking me through it all. Thanks Luke!!

Bubba just stuck. I should have named him Stitch.

David Cho said...

I think I met Luke a couple of times.