Wednesday, January 09, 2008

I had to put up this picture of Anders in the tubby. We went on a big walk tonight with our destination being Wal-Mart. It's pretty close but we always drive everywhere and I realized that it could be a very pleasant walk. While at the store we saw a can of "Thomas the Train" bubble bath. He really likes "choo choo's" so I decided that it would make bath time even more fun. The bubbles were fabulous but the berry scent wasn't so hot in my opinion. Anders was VERY impressed by the bubbles and had fun washing his own hair.

The table picture is exciting for me because if you have been over to our apartment you would know that we have been living for a long time with metal folding chairs and a hand-me-down table that used to be Aunt boo boo's. We finally upgraded and I am SO HAPPY. We still have one chair to assemble but I am very happy with the results.




And of course I had to include a picture of laundry day. For some reason I like to document this kind of thing. Don't ask me why.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Laura Ellen said...

That is a great picture of Anders in the tub!

The new table is cool.

Laundry day... I'm impressed if you keep this chore singled down to one day.

Let's try to get a play day on the calendar. I have million dental appts. on the horizon, but I think we could work around them. =)

ShackelMom said...

Anders is SO cute! I love the table, and the picture of Mt. Neverest says it all... But hey, it's all clean!

Erin said...

I like the new design of the blog Gretchen! :)

David Cho said...

Hahaha, cuteness abounds. Happy new year, Gretchen.

Heidi said...

I like your new design also. Very easy to read. Anders is so cute. I think Sam got that same bubble bath for Christmas. He used it all up in a few baths.

Laurel said...

Why does that pile of laundry look vaguely familiar?