Friday, January 04, 2008

Sorry about the delay in posting. I am using Chris' laptop now and our photos are on Picasa. It's a totally different way of posting pictures and much more cumbersome. I think that I have it down now.
Christmas was so much fun this year. Having an 18 month old makes Christmas so enjoyable and it was especially fun to see him come out on Christmas morning and see all of his new toys and a TENT! That one was a big hit.
We had Chris' mom stay with us and that was actually really great. It was a more relaxed way for her to visit and we were able to spend some quality time with her. Anders got really good at giving kisses and he seemed to really enjoy all of the attention.
It's been fun to read all of the blogs detailing your Christmas'. So here is to a blessed New Year and a great 2008!

2 comments:

ShackelMom said...

Great pictures and well worth the wait! So fun to see the little guy growing up!

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing those pictures. What a cutie! I wish Amelia could have some playtime with him. Have I mentioned that we have a guest room? Yeah, I know it's not that simple....