Friday, January 11, 2008

I have to put a plug up here for my moms blog. She is such a good writer and I have had fun reading what she has to say.
Yesterday Anders and I had fun going to the "Museum of Science and Industry" with Kristy Caver and James. The boys really are too young to be fascinated by the interesting exhibits but there is a small play area for Toddlers with lots of fun toys. They played in there for a while and then we took a long walk to check out the Natural History Museum that is right near by the other one. We ended up not going in because it was 8$ and it wasn't worth it. I do look forward to enjoying all of the fun exhibits some day!
The thing that I really enjoyed about the trip besides the fun company, was seeing USC and the Coliseum so close up. I had never been down to that area of L.A. as an adult and it really is a beautiful spot. I suppose I wouldn't want to wander around there at night but during the day it was pretty safe feeling. Hopefully we'll do it again soon and get to really explore the museum!

No comments: