Tuesday, September 09, 2008


I googled "what did Sarah Palin accomplish in office?" because I want to see if what she accomplished is as impressive as everyone is saying (or not so impressive as some are saying). Here is one link that I found, and here is another link.  
From what I've read she does have the experience and grit needed to turn Washington on it's head. I'd be happy to see that kind of change in the White house even if she's only the vice president. Actually I think that McCain and Palin are both the types to buck the status quo and change things up. I just want to see it happen!

7 comments:

mary said...

ME TOO!

Friar Tuck said...

My mom lives in Alaska. About 3 months ago I told mom that I thought Palin had a good chance to the be the Republican Vice Presidential nominee.

She got very excited because almost everyone up there just loves her.

Gretchen said...

Interesting Clint. I wondered how the people of Alaska were feeling about it all.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the backlink. I am the author of Sarah Palin's Accomplishments. If you're interested, I also wrote an article about Obama's Accomplishments. http://hubpages.com/hub/Obamas-Accomplishments

Anonymous said...

Yes I think she can handle the people in Washington. I think there's hope for our country.Love Grandma

Heidi said...

I listened to The Diane Ream Show yesterday on NPR, and the subject was the media treatment of Sarah Palin. She did a good job (like always) of getting people on the show who have opposing view points. I appreciated her taking a step back to look at the bigger picture.

I'm having so much fun watching this whole thing play out.

Anonymous said...

She reminds me of a female Teddy Roosevelt. The Republicans of his day tried to render him impotent by making him the Vice President. Then an assassination thrust him into office. Lord knows we need revival. Love, Dad2