Thursday, September 01, 2005

Cookies, swimming, movies, and plenty of fun were the name of the game at my house today. I included a few of my favorite cookie decorating pics but didn't get any of the other activities. Abby also got a haircut (ala gretchen) and a manicure and pedicure (not by me).

As birthday's came and went I realized that I really wanted to do something fun with my nieces to celebrate. Since they live a bit far from me I decided to do an overnight celerbration which would allow a bit more time for fun. It turned out to be really fun. This is a 7 year old celerbration.

Madeline's 9 year old birthday is coming up at the end of this month and I'm already making plans.


So many pink cookies! All beautifully crafted by Abby.




She put alot of thought into the task at hand. We ended up making four plates of cookies and taking two of them to grammy and poppies house and one to Miss Lindsey from church. The other plates went to gma and gpa cox and the dehart family. There are lots of pink cookies floating around tonight!





One other highlight from our day was Abby losing a tooth in the middle of "Madagascar" at the dollar theater. I kept it in my purse the rest of the movie.

No comments: