Sunday, September 04, 2005

I had to sit down and write a quick paragragh to celebrate a triumphant end to car shopping.

Yesterday, my dad and Chris went with me to Pasadena to look for just the perfect car. We stopped into the Pontiac dealer to look over the Vibe. It was stick shift, and had roll down windows and was red but I was willing to look. I test drove it and wasn't head over heals for it. It was the price I could afford but I was't quite ready to settle yet.

Chris suggested that we wander over to the Toyota lot to look around. The night before, my dad and I had looked at a very nice Matrix in Whittier and our two hours of dealings turned up nothing. So we were both a bit sceptical about looking there. But we did anyways.
My dad had an advertisement for a Matrix at a very reasonable price. It was a five speed but it had power windows.
To make a long story short, we got a very good salesman who wheeled and dealed and got me a red, automatic, power everything, Matrix for the same price as the paper deal.
I was bowled over by the proccess and it took half the day but I got a very nice car out of it.
Having Chris and my dad there was wonderful because they both know how to lighten tense situations and they both had me laughing much of the time.


I'll put a picture of the car on here as soon as I can get the car. Due to insurance issuse I couldn't drive the car off the lot yesterday so I'll have to wait until Tuesday to get it. *sigh*

No comments: