Saturday, February 04, 2006

Blechhh... I'm home sick with a yucky cold. It's kind of been coming on slowly looking like allergies and it just hit me full force this morning. Because I can't actually take anything I promptly went down to the local Save-On and stocked up on a humidifier, vics vopo rub, vics humidifier add-in, and last but not least the frivolous yet desperate purchase of Vics shower pellets. You put one on the floor of the shower and while the hot water is running it's supposed to open up your airways. I'm a bit of a sucker but what else was I gonna do? I'm desperate! As soon as I'm done writing this I'm going to curl up on the couch with my box of kleenex and watch "Mad hot ballroom" on pay-per-view. It's supposed to be really fun. I'll report back on it at some point.

5 comments:

Friar Tuck said...

Hope you feel better soon

Unknown said...

"Mad Hot" is one of my very very favorite documentaries. My kids are going to be taking dancing lessons!

Erin said...

Sorry you're sick! Hope you get better soon!

Friar Tuck said...

where do you find these documentaries

Gretchen said...

Friar, I heard about both of them through friends and I think that I saw one on my related movies netflix list recently. Like the movies that they think you would like because of ones you have rented before.