Saturday, February 11, 2006

Last night when I went to bed I was really bothered about Bubba having to be in such a small cage. It may seem silly but because I have so much other stuff going on in my life, but I couldn't stop fretting about what I was going to do with Bubba and if I put him back in his big cage how in the world was I going to keep it sanitary.... on and on and on my mind wouldn't stop.

I couldn't go to sleep and I finally called Chris. I knew he would be up at that late hour because of his wierd work schedule. I guess that when I finally called him in an exhausted stuper and started rambling on about how Bubba's cage was soooo dirty and I had to put him in the little cage and now I can't sleep........ he had no idea what I was talking about. Later today when I talked to him again he said that he was trying not to laugh because it sounded so crazy and desperate. I said that yes I was feeling desperate and little crazy. Luckily the morning brought some perspective.

I solved the problem today by taking the whole cage apart and scrubbing it out with bleach and then reasembling it. If I don't find a new home for Bubba before the wedding then I'll just come up with a better long term cleaning system.

4 comments:

Friar Tuck said...

I love that you named him Bubba.

That is what my family calls me. My baby nephews are like unCLE buBBA.

Gretchen said...

That's funny that they call you Bubba. =) My family calls me GG. It's fun to have a nick name.

Bubba got his name because I kept calling him bubba love before he had a name. When I took him to the vet for the first time they asked me what his name was and and I just stuck with Bubba.

Anonymous said...

Hi Gretchen! Happy Valentine's Day! We're so happy that you and your Valentine are getting married soon! Today is a good day to think about all the people who love us and all the people we love. We are thinking about YOU and hope you have a very nice day today!

Anonymous said...

Hi Gretchen! Happy Valentine's Day! We're so happy that you and your Valentine are getting married soon! Today is a good day to think about all the people who love us and all the people we love. We are thinking about YOU and hope you have a very nice day today!