Saturday, October 11, 2008


I am sitting here waiting for Chris and Anders to hop off to their Saturday morning sports class so I can curl up on the couch and read my book! I am really enjoying these Saturday mornings and the much needed respite that comes along with them. 
Chris and I are going to finally have a date tonight and we now have a list of three potential babysitters that we can call if need be. Big answer to prayer! Tomorrow is Chris birthday but he will be working all day at a K.D. Lang concert. I guess that he will be supervising the sound equipment and such. It will be a very easy day since there is already a sound guy that comes with K.D. Lang.  Chris just gets to be the point guy for the building. 
It's a bummer that he has to work on his birthday but he is happy to make a little extra and couldn't turn down the opportunity.
While Chris is working I'll be doing hair at the house. There is a couple in our church that are getting married next week and needed cuts and color. So, I'll be turning our guest bathroom into a salon for a couple of hours. 
So here I'll say HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRIS a day early!

4 comments:

Erin said...

HAPPY Birthday, Chris!!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday, Chris! Hope you guys have a great time out...

Heidi said...

K.D. Lang. Cool. Was it fun?

Anonymous said...

Please wish Chris a happy 37th for me! Love, Dad2