Saturday, October 18, 2008






Today we took some family photos and we had the privilege of having them taken by Dana Fineman. She is an amazing photographer who has done many covers for various magazines and has photographed many celebrities and she was doing this as a fund raiser for my MOPs group. (lucky us!)  She captured some really nice pictures of our family (unfortunately we didn't look like some of the celebrity clientele that she has shot) and some really sweet ones of Anders.  The best part about this is that we get to keep the disk and do with the pictures what we want! So of course I had to put a sample on the blog.

11 comments:

Erin said...

WOW! Those are beautiful pictures. You all look great! Anders looks SO grown up!!

Gypmar said...

That's amazing! What absolutely fantastic photos. To agree with Erin, Shaun said Anders looks like he's already graduated from college. I'm happy your beautiful family has some beautiful pictures.

Unknown said...

Wow, these are really great photos! You all look really good, thanks for sharing with us!

Laurel said...

Those are some nice shots! I'm thinking you may be magazine material.

Vinae said...

Great pictures! Anders is such a cute little man!!

mary said...

The pics are so nice! Thank you for being such a nice hostess for my visit. If I end up at this school you might see me more than you would like :-).

Gretchen said...

Good Aunt Mary!!!

Robin said...

Oh, you're beautiful! It's amazing that she was able to get everyone looking wonderful at the same moment! Now that takes talent. I love them and am hoping for a print... soon!!

Anonymous said...

Yes,you all look fabulous!Love to have a print.I bet we'll see one on your Christmas card!Love Grandma

Nathan said...

You all look great! Anders is so striking! What a great photo.

Heidi said...

At risk of saying the same thing as everyone else...you all look great! I love the laughing expressions on your faces!