Tuesday, October 28, 2008


So, we have a boy that likes things to be just so. If we say we are going to do one thing and then the circumstances happen to change, watch out! If I am driving and need to do a U-Turn I can expect a royal freak out from the back seat. Every once in a while I pull into a parking place and then see one open up closer, or I will need to adjust my parking job so I have to back up for a second. Instant drama. 
I looked up the term "unwavering" and some of the other descriptions were, "steadfast, resolute, determined, persistent".  

4 comments:

Luke said...

Ah yes. Order!! I remember when I was little how much I LOVED symmetry. Even numbers were the BOMB. If a problem solved with an odd result, it was.. disheartening.
Hope your child of necessary order learns to ease up a little, and soon. (c:

Erin said...

Oh, that's funny! Sweet little Anders.

mary said...

"steadfast, resolute, determined, persistent". Some of the characteristics of the Apostle Paul. Watch out world!!

Unknown said...

Chill out, Anders! ;) It will be fun to see what his personality is like as a teenager or adult, and refer back to this observation.