Monday, October 20, 2008



We had some fun with our friends John and Annie tonight. They came over and brought our favorite thin crust barbecue chicken pizza from Sharky's with them. Yum! And they indulged Anders who just thinks that Annie is the best thing since macaroni and cheese. Since the last time we saw them which was about a month ago Anders will randomly say "Annie?" and look around expectantly. When we went to a restaurant that we had been to with them he freaked out with excitement about seeing ANNIE! And of course was disappointed by not seeing her upon entering. So, needless to say he was thrilled to have Annie in person tonight and he also realized that John was pretty fun as well.  He practiced saying "John, John, John etc...." quite a bit.
After Anders was put to bed we watched Transformers which I was happily surprised by. I never would have chosen to see a movie about machines but I had heard it was good and it was. There was enough relationship and action to keep me interested. 
I thought I'd post a couple of pictures from our evening. 

1 comment:

Gypmar said...

I had the same reaction to Transformers--enjoyed it way more than I expected to!